Terms & Conditions
PROJECTRE ACADEMY NON-GUARANTEE MEMBER AGREEMENT
This ProjectRE Non-Guarantee Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into by and between ProjectRE LLC (the “Provider”) and (the “Member”).
A. The Provider offers an education membership, ProjectRE Academy (the “Membership”, to then Member.
B. The Member acknowledges that the Membership may involve risk and that past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
C. The Provider makes no guarantee or warranty as to the success or outcome of the Membership.
D. The Member desires to enroll in the Membership and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
A. The Membership includes ongoing access to the ProjectRE Academy website which houses online courses, calculators, and support tools for Real Estate Investment Professionals.
B. The Member shall have access to the weekly ProjectRE Webinars and access to the ProjectRE Facebook community.
- Non-Guarantee of Results. The Provider makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to the success or outcome of the Membership. The Member acknowledges that the success of the Membership is dependent on factors including the Member’s abilities, effort, and dedication.
- Acknowledgment of Risk. The Member acknowledges that the Membership may involve substantial risk and that past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. The Member understands that the Provider cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that the Membership will result in any particular outcome or benefit to the Membership.
- Release and Waiver. The Member hereby releases and waives any and all claims, demands, causes of action, or liabilities of any kind whatsoever, whether known or unknown, arising out of or in any way related to the Membership, including without limitation any claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, or other tort claims, and any claims for damages, losses, or expenses incurred by the Member.
- Restrictions. The member agrees that they will not share their login information with non-members or reproduce any of the information received as part of their membership. The member will not discuss or post inaccurate or offensive content within the membership community.
- Indemnification. The Member agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Provider and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from and against any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages, losses, or expenses arising out of or in any way related to the Member’s participation in the Membership.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state in which the Membership is being offered.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions, agreements, and understandings, whether oral or written.
- Modification. This Agreement may not be modified or amended except in writing, signed by both parties.
- Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, successors, and assigns.
ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE ADDENDUM
C. The parties desire to amend the Agreement to provide for the use of electronic signatures in connection with the Agreement.
2. Method of Signature. The parties may sign the Agreement electronically by any method that meets the requirements of applicable law.